Erickbertos Mexican Food
Most Recent Inspection
- Only those poisonous or toxic materials that are required for the operation and maintenance of the food establishment shall be allowed in a food establishment.
- All poisonous or toxic materials shall be used in accordance with the law and the M.C.H.C.
- All chemicals used to wash or peel raw, whole fruits and vegetables shall meet the requirements specified in 21 CFR 173.315.
- Boiler water additives shall meet the requirements specified in 21 CFR 173.310.
- Drying agents used in conjunction with sanitation shall be used according to law.
- Lubricants shall meet the requirements in 21 CFR 178.3570 Lubricants with incidental food contact.
description TOXIC AND/OR NON-APPROVED CHEMICAL ITEMS FOUND THAT ARE UNNECESSARY FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF THE ESTABLISHMENT AND/OR IMPROPERLY USED. violation code 28E comments 2 CANS OF RAID FOUND STORED IN KITCHEN. MANAGER DISCARDED 2 CANS. ALL PEST CONTROL SHOULD BE PROVIDED BY A LICENSED PEST CONTROL OPERATOR.
|government hazard rating||Gold|
|government hazard score||5|